Saturday, January 2, 2010

Game On

I am leaving in 6 weeks for Southern California. It is likely that I may have to be in a bathing suit. It is for sure that I will be in family photos. I avoided the camera completely this Christmas and don't want to do that again. It felt awful.

So, I have 6 weeks to get my ass in gear.

I am 9 lbs heavier than my normal weight which is 8 lbs heavier than what I consider to be my healthy weight.

This means I would like to lose 17 lbs. That puts me smack in the middle of what doctors would consider a healthy weight for my height.

Certainly I am not going to try to lose 17 lbs in 6 weeks. But I am going to aim for 2 lbs a week. That will mean 6 perfect weeks of eating and exercising. And even with that, 2 lbs per week may not happen. But I'm going to aim for it.

Today was a perfect eating day. Well, I could always eat more veggies and drink more water, but other than that, it was a great day. Healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner. Only bad thing is that I'm freaking hungry! :)

My goals for this week are:
1) Stay within the Weight Watchers points goals for my weight (ie, 20 pts per day)
2) Drink 8 glasses of water/tea a day
3) Track everything I eat

No comments: