1. What is your current obsession? Coldplay
2. What is your weirdest obsession? I cannot stand to touch newspaper. Truthfully I can't even stand to be in the same room with it. Yet, I love the NYT and the online version doesn't do it for me. So I end up putting the paper on the dining room table and reading it from as far away as I can possibly still see the letters. I am convinced in some previous life I was a dog who was hit with rolled up newspapers.
3. Recall a fond childhood memory? Walking to the creek with my mom and brother - catching tadpoles.
4. What’s for dinner? Whatever I can scrounge up at 5pm when the boys say they are hungry.
5. What would you eat for your last meal? Anything in a coconut milk/curry sauce with white jasmine rice.
6. What’s the last thing you bought? Shoes for my husband and socks for my kids. How annoying is that?
7. What are you listening to right now? The boys complaining because they are all 3 in a time out for hitting each other.
8. What do you think of the person who tagged you? She is probably the most influential person in helping me evolve into the person I am today.
9. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished house, anywhere in the world, where would it be? Overlooking the ocean with a pool and doors that could open all the way around letting the ocean breaze flow through. Doesn't matter where.
10. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? My room with a book.
11. Which language do you want to learn? French
12. What’s your favorite quote? I don't really have one but I often think "There but by the grace of God go I"
13.What is your favorite colour? Red or the blue of my boys' eyes
14. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe? Joe's jeans
15. What is your dream job? I am trying to figure that out. Something creative where I can work 20 hours a week from home in a kick-butt white home office. My company would be called Violet. Any ideas for what I should do????
16.What’s your favorite magazine? Probably Oprah or real simple although I also devour my Us magazine and lately I've been into InStyle.
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on? Paint and painting supplies for the guest bedroom (aka Junk Room). Or new underwear.
18. Describe your personal style? It is changing. I am trying to be more classic trendy (eg, dark wash jeans and white tops) with a few simple pieces of jewelry
19. What are you going to do after this? Put my kids' lunch on the table and listen to them bitch about what i am serving.
20. What are your favorite films? I don't have a favorite film. I need to come up with an answer to this question. But I did just see The Hangover and just about died laughing.
21. What’s your favorite fruit? I love all fruit but something would elevate to my favorite if someone else cleaned it and cut it for me.
(right on cue - boys complaining about lunch now!)
22.What inspires you? People who stick to their convictions.
23. Your favorite books? By Wally Lamb
24. Do you collect anything? Nothing. I absolutely hate "stuff."
25. Any advice from bitter experience? Just don't eat your way through it.
26. What makes you follow a blog? Ditto Mel - When the author shows real heart and warmth. Also when someone takes the everyday and elevates it an the art form.And now.... I tag.... S@L, The Mama, and JennyAlice.